Good afternoon everyone! CpT retarted over here with some intell about the upcoming changes around the community network. As everyone know, some things might not go over to the newer section of devine while other idea’s are getting planted into the community.
First of all, i want to apologize for the massive delay we have made. The integration of some projects didn’t worked as planned, so we needed to reroute our way in for finishing the job. After alll that was done, a tragic accident happen in my own private life. My grandfather died due a kidney failure out of nowhere. It sucks, but for him its way better now as he wont have any more pain to keep with him.
As the world keeps running, i need that tho. Distraction was for me the best option the last few days. But we are fully back and running again.
So, what about the notes? what will be removed from the community and what will be added?
- HQ tokens and XP points will be deleted from the server. There is no interest in the system anymore as well the theme wont be fully supporting this plugin. If people payed for their Credits, they will be refunded. all earned credits trough daily activity will be removed.
- A brand new gaming database will be added. This way, people can search for their favorite games.
- 6 new head landing pages! The categories of these landing pages will be mods, clan pages, reviews, video promotions and showcase, tutorials and our news itself.
- All pages are redone page by page. This means it will take a while. The reason of this i will explain after the notes.
- All users will be transferred, but you keep your account here as well. The reason of this i will explain after the notes.
- Better menu handling. No more lazy waiting time.
So, why are we doing all pages by hand and why will we keep our account here as well? Well, first of all. devinehq will be online, but will be used for another purpose. On devinehq, i will place my online services as well for my portfolio and blog. When you buy an item that’s listed in our community, you will be sended to devinehq for the content and its payments. The reason we do the pages hand by hand is that the demo content can leave their marks as well for preventing major misspelled pages or unfinished pages.